Medical marijuana could finally be available for Louisiana’s sickest patients in “the next few weeks,” according to grower, GB Sciences’, Vice President John Davis.
- Southern Univ. becomes first HBCU to launch hemp product line to hit shelves by March
- Louisiana patients receive first doses of medical marijuana
- First Louisiana veteran to receive approved marijuana treatment on Tuesday
- Louisiana ‘weeks’ away from medical marijuana rollout
- Inside Look: Capitol Wellness Solutions preparing for medical marijuana roll-out